FNA Board Minutes
October 3, 2016; 7:00 pm
Attending: Geri Cotton, Public Safety; Carrie Carter, Membership; Kim Worley, Administration; Roxanna Latifi, Preservation; David Thrapp, Infrastructure; Melanie Dotzour, Finance; Pat Bradley, President
Ex Officio Board: Mickey Bradley
Communication –Betty Spitzberg
- In light of hacking issues, Stacy Leucker is evaluating $8.34/month system (HostGator) to back-up on website data/pictures/etc. Would cost $107/yr including domain registration. (Currently paying about $3.50/mo.)
- Pat/team agreed to move the incremental difference for this upgrade out of the annual budget’s postage line item.
- Abbreviated monthly newsletter (8 pages) is currently expected to cost $215 for 250 copies.
- Betty will ask Ryan Place who their printer is
- Pat indicated that we need to mail newsletters to those living outside of the neighborhood.
Membership: Carrie Carter
- We have approximately 130 member households
Promotions – Alex Thieroff
- Robert Wedding and his Social Team have needed to spend only 50% of their annual budget.
ALL OTHER BOARD REPORTS WERE DEFERRED IN ORDER TO DO A LINE ITEM REVIEW OF THE PROPOSED 2017 BUDGET.
- Roxanna asked if we could build and review a board agenda in advance.
- Conversation regarding NUSA attendance resulted in tabling until our next board meeting
General Membership Meeting: October 25, 2016 @ 7:00 pm
Adjourned 9:10 pm
Minutes submitted by K. Worley 10/15/16 (HEY, HEY … We’re on our way, CUBBIES!!!)